Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hell in a Handbasket...

is a stupid saying, but that is how I feel.

Once again, I have been overlooked by the narrowest of margins by not winning the Chevy shoot for a million. Some jerk from PA won it.

Now, the only thing standing between 35-year-old sawmill worker Darwin Head of Prince Albert, SK, and a cool million dollars is scoring 15 goals in 24 seconds, as he was named this year's participant in TSN's second annual, international award-winning million-dollar giveaway, the Chevrolet Malibu Million Dollar Shootout.

Anyway, I will once again mourn my overlooking on February 27th by drinking copious quantities of liquid regret as I watch a crappy hockey game with two teams I detest with a passion, Vancouver and Colorado.

Join me as I search for the meaning of life, because it certainly doesn't come from a hockey stick, 24 pucks, and 15 seconds.

No comments: