Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Screwed

So I made a rare venture out of my cube, and an even rarer venture out of my office area to swing by what should have been Brad's empty office. Yes, I said office, he is almost a God around here. They send him to Europe for vacations for Brad's sakes! (get it?)

Anyway, the reason for my trip was two fold, but the real motivation was I know Brad had cookies in his cube recently. A whole bag of them. Waiting to be pillaged. But I walked by just now and the door is closed. And yesterday there was someone in it! So, I'm worried that they have either replaced Brad with some sort of cyborg and now Brad is off to meet his death at the end of the world OR someone is just using his vacant office space. It's a real toss-up.

But screw Brad, really when you think about it, because what about my desire for cookies? I'm expending energy all over the place and I can't seem to catch up in calories or sleep. These cookies would have really kept me going and tied the room together.

That cyborg is dead!

No comments: