Friday, January 22, 2010

Brick Lesnar

Brock Lesnar from the Vancouver Sun:

At the end of the press conference, Lesnar was forced to admit that his U.S. health care adventure wasn't all perfect, telling reporters that he was initially misdiagnosed - he thinks - with a case of mononucleosis.
So, this idiot bashes the Canadian health care system after he goes to the States and gets misdiagnosed with Mono in a US hospital? Thank God there is prestigious hospitals for the well off that can save those wealthy enough to take their private jets to. Best health care system in the world... for the rich and famous, I won't argue that.

And great comparison of our health care system to that of a third world country. Because, as we all know, Lesnar has probably been treated in hospitals from Ethiopia to Afghanistan to Haiti, so he should know.

He always looked like a meathead to me. It's a good thing looks aren't deceiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]