Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bad Start to December

So here's the list of me getting raped so far this month:

-Somehow I got charged like 50 times by Trenitalia (Italian train service) on my credit card. I've never bought anything from them, though I have perused their website from time to time due to our upcoming trip to Italy. Either my PC was hacked and my credit card info stolen or Expedia is lending out my credit card number to a lot of train passengers. I had the charges removed, but now I have had to cut up my credit card and I'm starting from scratch again. Once I find the perp, they are going to wish I used lube.

-I didn't win the Shoot for a Million. So now I'm just going to be even more depressed on my birthday when I'm not in Vancouver trying to win a million dollars. Stupid TSN.

-I didn't win poker last night.

-My stupid knee is sore for reasons unknown.

-There weren't any unfrozen muffins this morning.

-My doctor said it isn't supposed to bend like that.

-The idiot didn't blend the crowbar:


More disappointments to come, I'm sure.

No comments: