Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spot On Lads!

It is absolutely true, this is comical. You get angry at someone for diving, so you push him, he dives again, and then he comes at you and you dive? WHAT THE FUDGE!?

If this doesn't prove that soccer is for a bunch of panty fairies, then I don't know what is. And I will reiterate, something needs to be done about diving, because as much as they say it is in the rules to punish it, they don't. The referee will only punish a dive if he is 100% certain that the player has dived. I applaud Graham Poll for doing this on Saturday, catching Bernardo Corradi, and resulting in a sending off, but it is all to rare.

I will also reiterate that I am a footballer (read: soccer player) and therefore a panty fairy, don't bother pointing out this irony to me. At least I'm not a swimmer.



EXPOSING A DIVER - Bernardo Corradi (to come later)

No comments: