Friday, February 16, 2007

Ears of a clown

Well I don't know what I have, but it sucks ass. My suspicions leads me to believe it is one of these:

http://www.tchain.com/otoneurology/disorders/unilat/vneurit.html

This is all new to me. I have never experienced having this before, nor have I heard of anyone having this. The doctors have strongly indicated to me that what I have is viral and related to a cold virus moving into my ear.

I can describe it as spinning yourself in a circle for 30 seconds and that feeling lasts permanently and then trying to function normally. The first morning, while I was showering, I couldn't turn around without falling against the wall. And last night it also felt like I was sitting on slant and watching TV while laying down and on my side resulted in double vision. I was physically unable to focus on the tv. Do you have any idea how devastating that is?

Today I felt a little better, at least I could go to the bathroom without wanting to puke, but the dizziness was still as bad as ever. Speaking of going to the bathroom, I have no choice but to sit now. Very effeminating.

No comments: