Thursday, September 13, 2007

IT HAPPENED!

After the weirdest poker game I have ever participated in, the Royal Sampler was finally got, accidentally. After I split a big pot with Heather which I didn't deserve to win, I got rivered in a hand that gave Kevin the royal sampler. However, I would have won that hand if the sampler didn't exist OR if that bastid Fauchoux wouldn't have noticed that the sampler showed up. Long story short, the Royal Sampler themed poker nights died last night, age 7.

Another oddity was the fact that we were 12 dollars short at the end of the night. WTF? I went over it like 5 times and it seemed like everyone paid up, but money somehow disappeared. Props to Brent for understanding and taking up the slack for the shortcoming. If someone did steal the money or didn't properly pay, just remember, God will smite you.

The final result are thus:
1. Brent
2. Nippon
3. Alex
4. Kevin
5. Jon
6. Brad
7. Kerry
8. Coulman
9. Ryan

I will post a picture of the hand that broke my spirit and chances of winning in a short while.

No comments: