Sunday, September 30, 2007

Setanta



The words Heather dreaded to hear:
"Introducing The Setanta International Sports Pak!"

Setanta has the rights to all the EPL and champions league and basically any other soccer (+rugby and AFL) you want to watch 24 hours a day. It's like my dream channel. TV heaven if you will. And Sasktel MAX now has it. However, it does have its issues:

1. 14.95$ a month.
2. I would never leave the house.
3. It's not HD.
4. Heather won't allow it (if she knew about it....)
5. Having to hear from everyone else that soccer is for sissies all the time.
6. I could probably settle for Sopcast/TVANTS, but I recently had problems connecting to an EPL game and I'm wondering if it is losing it's functionality. Plus the buffering and glitching issues are annoying.

It's tempting, but I think I just might have to see if I can get a free year long preview. I have my ways....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey homes. Ya, setanta. You can suck my balls, you cable-having jealousy-maker. Now. About Sopcast- yeah, I think sopcast is running scared from legal action and has been blocking some EPL games (though this one site, VTTV or something, seems to get around it somehow- you watch sopcast on their webplayer), but as we both have been fearing, i think it's gonna die. TVAnts still runs them though. we'll see. it is annoying though.