Tuesday, October 16, 2007

McGuire wins Gemini

From tsn.ca...

TSN's esteemed NHL on TSN broadcasts won two trophies Monday night at the 22nd Annual Gemini Awards celebrating excellence in English Language television, including Pierre McGuire, who was named Best Game Analyst.
You know, a lot of people are going to fume about this, due to a vehement hatred of Pierre McGuire, but I just don't get it. If you ask me, I would rather listen to Pierre than anyone else I can think of at the moment. Sure he's a tad over-eccentric and he takes the side of the refs way too often, but at least he provides useful analysis (especially between the benches giving away what coaches are telling their players, shift lengths, arguments, etc.) and he makes it entertaining.

So to all you McGuire haters out there, kiss my Monster Performer.





No comments: