Monday, October 01, 2007

McSpeechless

I think everyone will be equally as outraged as Oleifr was on this topic and we can all commiserate together. Some won't believe it, others will break down and wonder what their lives have come to, shuddering at the fact that their worst fears have come to light and the abyss of a world in which they now inhabit has just been rendered into a useless, purgatoryry void.... Curt especially.

On Saturday night, at approximately 2 AM, Ryan and I and our viking keepers attempted to pay a friendly visit to Ronalds to quell the alcohol induced uneasiness brewing in our gut. This should not have been a big deal since they are open 24 hours a day, right?! No so! Not at the Attridge location anyway. They have signs saying they close at 9 PM now. 9 PM! From 24 hour delicious, healthy food at your convenience to 9 PM close. Travesty. Apparently they think a "labour shortage" should dictate their store hours. I don't care if I have to be served by monkeys, at 2 AM, I want burgers!

Maybe the daily show is right, maybe we need more Raffi Torres'. Maybe we need more bandwagon abandoners wandering back from Alberta. Maybe we need our economy to slow down just enough to not affect me but to keep Ronalds open.

I feel so... cold.



PS,

No comments: