Monday, February 02, 2009

Oh, actors....

Update- This clip has by now (24 hours later) been so over-played here in Australia that seeing it on this blog might be making some of you sick. I would just like to point out that I beat the Australian main-stream media to this clip by at least twelve hours. So suck on that, Australian main-stream media. Of course those of you in North America have probably had this rammed down your throats for like 3 years now. If so, my apologies. By way of making amends, I would like to offer you an amusing audio clip. Of Christian Bale. Yelling. Ah, screw it. It's still hilarious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This clip is pretty nuts. It's audio of Christian Bale losin' his shit entirely on some dude while on the set for the new Terminator film. My little brother used to be universally known as Harry Spaz when he was little due to the legendary magnitude of his tantrums. This is what happens when Batman has a Harry Spaz style tanty. Listen to it here.


But I only wanna talk! I swear!

2 comments:

alex_ygd said...

I must be some kind of freak, because I've yet to actually see this yet (thanks to video streaming blockage at work of course)

alex_ygd said...

Ok, heard it now. That is one long tirade. Good thing he is Batman Jesus to Ledger's Joker, otherwise the internets wouldn't be siding with him so much.