Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Quiz Time Results

Congratulations to the one person (with hockey knowledge anyway) who visits my blog! The one response I received to the quiz below was a correct answer, with the exception of the Ana Jose thing, showing signs of either incompetensy or dislexia.

So congratulations to Kevlin, who along with the aformentioned qualities, is also apparently incapable of spelling his own name correctly. Well, I guess you can laugh at everyone else while you are enjoying your grand prize: 105 JAPANESE YEN! DING DING DING DING DING DING!

I assume by now that you realize that I can't pay you in Yen and I will convert to Canadian Dollars... or more precicesly, Dollar. That's right, you have won 1/4 of a beer. It will complement your swanky lifestyle and chic clothing perfectly! Congratulations!

disclaimer: all prize winnings can only be claimed by stating that the winnes "is a panzy bitch"

No comments: