Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Sport Select Hockey RoundUp

Update: I went 3-11 in total (3-6 in 6 pick) which is very horrible considering the effort I put into my picks this week. Looks like it might be back to random next week. Stay tuned.



Need a reason or help in betting Sport Select? Here is my breakdown of tonight's games. I like to bet spread on hockey because in Pro-Line, you have to pick pick ties (games that go to shootout) correctly. In Point Spread, you are only picking from two options, which team will cover the spread.

Today, I will be buying two tickets, one with the yellow 6 pick boxes which are my most confident bets (which will fetch 60$ off a 2$ bet) and the remaining games in which I was confident enough to pick a winner (the max you can do is 12 games which fetches $1000 on a 2$ bet).

Here is the breakdown:

No comments: