Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gold

Last night I experienced (for the second time ever) a GW Extra Gold bottle of luscious fine ale. It's not even a beer, really. It's more of a classy wine. I feel more refined just for having shared it with myself... in about an hours time.

If you are not familiar, GW Extra Gold is a 1.18L 9% mother beer, I mean malt liquor, I mean wine. I'm not sure exactly what malt liquor actually is, but I was told that is the beer left over at the bottom of the boiling or fermenting tanks or something that collects all the cleaning chemicals for extra deliciousness. In any case, last night it wasn't as strong as I remember it tasting and it went down nicely. Turns out it should be called: GW Extra Drunk.



One of these bottles is equivalent to 1180mL/355mL = 3.32 9% cans of beer, or 6.64 cans of 4.5% alcohol beers. Drunktastic.

No comments: