Sunday, May 06, 2007

Óleifr Steadymouth's Drunken Mysteries


This is the first installment of Óleifr Steadymouth's Drunken Mysteries, my viking name according to some random google'd website. I hope to post many a drunken rambling / cognitive understanding of the universe here as part of Oleifr's new recognition of the world around him. And here we go.

It struck me recently as to the differences between the wife's Samsung A6660 cellphone and mine. I've tried to keep mine in viking condition: ratcheted up in manly fashion. However, my seldom vikingish wife has chosen the pristine point of view and kept the cellphone out of, not only good wear 'n tear, but effective use (she likes to prevent the usefullness of the cellular nature by keeping the battery uncharged). But I digress, she is a good wife and she has hunted many a meat for her king. Her penance shall be forgiven.

So, onward viking soldier, here lies the use and misuse of the cellular pik-axe:





The wife likes to sleep after a long day of hunting:

No comments: