Friday, September 29, 2006

Burger Down Resurrected

For the first time in years, a burger down was held today at mickey dee's.

Although the competition was limited to a 1.39 menu instead of the famous .69 hamburger, the spirit of the burger down was alive.

I started with 6 bacon cheeseburgers and a large coke. By the end of the 5th, I was done and couldn't finish my coke. And since the only offer I had to combine the coke and burger and drink it was a schooner of beer, I decided it wasn't worth puking this afternoon at work.

So, the final results were:
Alex - 5 bacon cheeseburgers
Mike - 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 junior mcchickens
Brad, C-dog, KD - Disqualified for ordering fries

The real winner is the prevailing feeling of imminent explosion in my stomach that will likely happen in 8-10 hours.

At least I have Ardy to keep my vomitous feeling company:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ikazabylu.ibnsites.com/vowylym.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich