Wednesday, September 27, 2006

C-Dog's Top Seven Things He Wants Brad To Know

Soon to be appearing as a top 10, here is Kevin's rant on life.

  1. You are a little bitter about how phenomenally better I am then you. Dude you really need to get laid in a weird position soon so that you can live life like I do without hostility for other people.
  2. Second of all I am not using a slogan in the middle of my name I am using it after my god appointed nickname i.e: Coulman "????????"
    See there is nothing at the end of it so there for I am still remaining original from the sports hero's and lawyers.
  3. Third of all what the hell do you know about sports??? You don't even know what team Louis Saha, Rodolfo or Alan Hutton play for and you play the fucken sport.
  4. Fourth of all I hate you!!!!!
  5. Fifth of all telling someone to go jump of something high was so last year. Its stabbing yourself with something that's in i.e: Why don't you stab yourself with a pitchfork in the eye in front of a bunch of kindergarten kids.
  6. Sixth of all gayerific is not a word!
  7. Seventh of all you should go to your fuckin buddhist/Jewish/gayerific wedding we don't want you there anyway!
Well done Sir, I say Well done.

And may I say, I am a big Rodolfo fan, huge in fact.

No comments: