Saturday, March 10, 2007

Drinking 10

I am drunk.

just wanted you to know. Jamin and I and KD and Duncan went and sat amid the 18-somethings at Specklebelly's tonight. What happened to that place? We saw 3 fights, including 1 male vs. female. I think it has become a Scuz spill-over.

We stayed out of trouble of course. Except for that guy we sent to meet his creator... Bill. No, really, Bill was his Dad.

I've never seen a girl boy fight before. This chick was out of control, flirting with everything with a heartbeat at one second and ready to do some ball crushing the next. Then she decided she was going to slap this guy and he grabbed her. I feared the worst of course, but fortunately he didn't clock her and she continued to fume exuberantly without fear, as she could afford playing her gender card to protect her.

I haven't felt quite out of place like I did tonight amid the 15 year olds in the bar. And at Specklebelly's of all places, where on any other night nobody would know any different.

I guess there must be a new high school class on Friday nights.

No comments: