Friday, March 16, 2007

Keep it running

Well, so much for seeing if the fuel injector cleaner I added to my tank of gas on Wednesday improved my mileage. For the second time in the all to recent past, I have locked my truck keys in my truck. This time, with the truck on. D'Oh!

I was dropping off the CCFC newsletters at the mailbox and I have a very mindless habit of locking the doors anytime I leave the vehicle (crazy, hey?). Well, I was in mid-thought of I don't know what, the Oilers 9 game loseramma maybe, and I locked the door as I was closing it.

Thanks God Heather wasn't in another training session today, because I wouldn't have been able to get a hold of her. Thankfully she was able to come and rescue me like the hunk she is.

Unfortunately, my truck sat running for 15 minutes while an idiot stood outside of it with a blank stare in his eyes.

No comments: